To connect to my account:
In order to connect to your Promomo Account you must enter the email address and password that you chose when you registered.
If you have entered the correct email address but you still cannot connect, it is possible that one of the following problems exists:
- You have not confirmed your email address by clicking on the confirmation icon in your message box.
- You have requested to reset your password and you have not confirmed your new password by clicking on the confirmation link in your message box.
- Please contact technical support in the Contact Us section in case an incorrect email address may have been entered by mistake during your registration.
Resetting my Password:
If you have lost or forgotten your password it is very simple to reset it.
- Simply click on the icon "Forgot password" under the connections menu. An email message providing details on how to reset your password will be sent to the email account that you registered with.
- Please contact Technical Support in the Contact Us section, if the email address you registered with no longer works.
Publishing a status:
Sharing a status on Promomo and informing the community about the projects that you are currently working on.
- Publish this information on your Professional page. Your status can display up to 50 characters. In order to validate a status, just click on the "Edit+" icon then click "Save".
- In the professional section, located under the Status Bar, post the information pertinent to your discipline and area of work, your expertise and your past employment . Make information about your level of studies along with your CV available to other users by clicking the "Edit+" / "Add+" / "Save" /
Photos and Portfolio:
- Adding photos on Promomo is very simple. Simply click on "Create Album" to create name of the album. Once it's created you can click on ? (question mark icon) then click "Add Photos" after image have been uploaded click "Save". To remove a photo from your portfolio, simply click on the delete icon and then click submit.
- Certain limitations may occur when trying to publish your photos.
The portfolio allows the addition of a maximum of 10 images.
All images must be saved in jpg. gif or png. format
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com